BASIC ENGINEERING OF CIVIL AND ELECTRICAL WORKS OF THE HOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANT
Región IV de Coquimbo, Chile
The basic engineering of the Explotadora Agrícola Agro Ex-Tololo Lda. Solar Plant includes the civil and electrical design of a 3 MW photovoltaic power plant in the Quebrada de Tambo, Region IV de Coquimbo, Chile.
The scope of the works developed by ESTEYCO covers:
- Development of a solar resource assessment and energy yield estimation through SolarGIS simulation software.
- Drafting of documents for the environmental authorizations.
- Basic design of the plant’s civil works, including earth movements, roads and drainage.
- Basic design of the plant’s electrical works (LV-DC, LV-AC, MV), including communication and earthing systems.
- Basic design (civil and electrical) of the medium voltage distribution line between the solar plant and the coupling point.
- Development of electrical studies.
- Drafting of documents for the Request for Grid Connection (Solicitud de Conexión a la Red, SCR) according to Chilean PMGD (Pequeños y Medios grupos de Generación Distribuida ) regulation.