CLIENT: LAP. 186 MW
DETAILED ENGINEERING DESIGN AND SITE MANAGEMENT
San Juan de Chañaral Wind Farm is located in Cazarrillo, in the region of Atacama in Chile. In this Wind Farm, there are a total of 56 wind turbines planned, type V117 3.3MW. ESTEYCO has carried out the detailed Engineering design and the site Project Management which includes:
- Detailed Engineering of the foundations and civil works.
- Management of the technical inspection of the works.
- Scheduling and Management of the works.
- Administrative tasks support.
- On site technical supervision, both civil works and electrical.
- Laboratory Management.
- Quality and environmental Management System.
- Prevention of Risk at Work Management System.
IV Region Coquimbo, Chile
The work on route 43 between Ovalle and La Serena consisted of improving the existing alignment over 77 km of which 62 km belong to the main route 43 and 15 km to local roads. As well as the junctions, viaducts, road underpasses and rail overpasses, the project also includes 15 km of bicycle lanes, 19 km of pedestrian paths, a toll area, a truck weighbridge, bus stops, parking for private vehicles and a viewpoint. The study also includes the integration of the road level elements but also in urban sectors, crossing, junctions, returns.
HYDROLOGICAL STUDY AND DESIGN OF THE DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Client: GRENERGY PACIFIC. 216 MW
Alhué (Chile). 2016
Alhué Solar Plant is located in the Comune of Alhué, Province of Melipilla, Metropolitan Region of Santiago in Chile.
ESTEYCO has carried out for GRENERGY PACIFIC the following works:
- Hydrological study, with the calculation of flow rates contribution towards different return periods, basins contribution to streams bordering parcels of the solar plant.
- Design of the required drainage and service roads of the solar plant, with the description of storm water management, identifying how to capture, conduct and final discharge.
BASIC ENGINEERING OF CIVIL AND ELECTRICAL WORKS OF THE HOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANT
Región IV de Coquimbo, Chile
The basic engineering of the Explotadora Agrícola Agro Ex-Tololo Lda. Solar Plant includes the civil and electrical design of a 3 MW photovoltaic power plant in the Quebrada de Tambo, Region IV de Coquimbo, Chile.
The scope of the works developed by ESTEYCO covers:
- Development of a solar resource assessment and energy yield estimation through SolarGIS simulation software.
- Drafting of documents for the environmental authorizations.
- Basic design of the plant’s civil works, including earth movements, roads and drainage.
- Basic design of the plant’s electrical works (LV-DC, LV-AC, MV), including communication and earthing systems.
- Basic design (civil and electrical) of the medium voltage distribution line between the solar plant and the coupling point.
- Development of electrical studies.
- Drafting of documents for the Request for Grid Connection (Solicitud de Conexión a la Red, SCR) according to Chilean PMGD (Pequeños y Medios grupos de Generación Distribuida ) regulation.
BASIC ENGINEERING FOR THE SOLAR PLANT: CIVIL AND ELECTRICAL WORKS
CLIENT: LAP. 91 MW
Pirita Power Plant is located in the IV Región de Coquimbo, next to the city of La Serena (Chile).
The plant will have a total installed capacity of 91 MW, which will be collected through 310.384 fixed polycrystalline 315 Wp photovoltaic modules.
The project, which is entirely developed by ESTEYCO, is divided into two steps and goes from a first Concept Engineering phase to a later Basic Engineering phase. The scope of the works carried out by ESTEYCO cover, in both steps, the following :
- Review of the Resource and Energy yield Assessment.
- Design of the civil works required in the plant, including earthworks, vials, access roads, drainage and foundations.
- Design of the electrical works required in the plant (low and medium voltage systems).
- Electrical and civil design of the internal substation of the plant.
- Electrical and civil design of the high voltage transmission line of the plant.
- Electrical and civil design of the switching substation
HYDROLOGICAL STUDY AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM PREDIMENSIONING
Provincia Cardenal Caro. Chile
La Esperanza Solar Plant is located in the province of Cardenal Caro, VI Libertador General Bernardo O’Higgins Region in Chile.
ESTEYCO has carried out the following works:
- Hydrological study to determine basins contribution to the streams that flow through the wind farm, and calculation flows for different return periods.
- Design of the cross drainage system of the wind farm using the dimensioning of the access and internal roads works.