CLIENT: TOZZI. 237 MWp
DETAIL DESIGN OF THE CIVIL WORKS. DESIGN AND EXECUTION OF THE GEOTECHNICAL SURVEY. SHORT CIRCUIT STUDIES
Guanajuato. México, 2016
Don José Solar Plant has a nominal power of 237 MWp and it is located in Ranchos “Quinta Quinto” and “San José” in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato, Mexico.
ESTEYCO has carried out the following Works:
- Design and execution of the geotechnical survey. Geotechnical report.
- Detailed engineering of the internal and the access roads.
- Full hydrological Study. Study of inundability and evaluation of the hydrological risks. Detailed design of the drainage.
- Calculation and design of the inverter cabin foundations.
- Ground electrical and thermal resistivity survey.
- Grounding system study.
- Short circuit study, complying with the following reference standards: ANSI/IEEE 399, ANSI/IEEE 141 and ANSI/IEEE 55