CLIENTS: GAMESA AND ALDESA
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND BRACED FOUNDATIONS DETAIL DESIGN
Italy, India and Mexico
ESTEYCO has developed the braced precast concrete foundations – a system exclusively developed and patented by ESTEYCO – for 3 locations in Kayathar Wind Farm (India) for Gamesa, 15 positions in Banzi Wind Farm (Italy) for Gamesa and 10 positions in San Jacinto Wind Farm (Mexico) for Aldesa. All the wind farms have G97 HH104 m 2MW and G97 HH90m 2MW IIA wind turbines.
ESTEYCO has also carried out the Technical Assistance in the construction of foundations, carrying out the following tasks:
- Geotechnical Validation of the WTG positions.
- Development and design of tools and equipment in order to ease the works.
- Construction process analysis from the early phases focusing in works and timing optimization.
- Fast and agile answer to those problems, of any kind, that may be arise.
- Specifications and requirements to ensure correct development of the project.
- Works Site supervision