WIND RESOURCE STUDY AND ASSESSMENT. DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONCEPTUAL ENGINEERING FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROCESSING, CIVIL WORKS,
INCLUDING FULL HYDROLOGICAL STUDY AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
CLIENT: CORAL ENERGÍA
ESTEYCO has carried out the following works for the Solar Plants of San Diego I (50MW), San Diego II (50MW Phase 1 + 50MW Phase 2), San Diego III (35MW Phase I + 65MW Phase 2),
Santa Ana I (99MW) and san Francisco II (40MW Phaase 1 + 55MW Phaase 2), all of them located in Argentina:
- Solar resource study and energy production reports for different solar panel technologies using the PVSYST application.
- Development of the conceptual engineering associated to the Civil Work: definition of the modular distribution of the selected solar panels, trackers and power stations; definition of internal and external roads; hydrological study, definition of environmental impact.
- Development of conceptual engineering associated with Electric Works: definition of the low voltage network; definition of the medium voltage circuit network, definition of the electrical building and substation; definition of the single-line diagrams of the plant and substation; connection to SADI.
- Elaboration of the Operational and Maintenance Programs and Project Closure.
- Definition of the technical specifications of the main equipment,